Freeview box

This may be OT but anyone know of a freeview box that you can record on and which does not require its own remote to change channels with? I had a Dio n where you could change TV channels with the TV remote but that's now dead , so I'm looking for a replacement.
On 05/12/2014 15:07, cryptogram wrote:

Our Humax has a remote that you can make drive many TVs. Would that do?
Andy
Sort of! Anyway, thanks Andy. I'm sorted now.