Folding double beds - recommendations?

Hi again folks.
I'm going to be downsizing and will need a folding double bed for a spare room at some point soon. Does anyone have any recommendations or pointers, or things to look out for?
I do have an inflatable double mattress, which is actually quite comfortable, and understand I might be able to get a folding base for it?
Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome.
Thanks.
Barb (UK)

e.g. http://bonbon.co.uk/clei/index.htm http://www.murphywallbeds.co.uk/index.html http://www.hideaway.co.uk/Products/index.php http://www.foldawaybeds.com /

for permanent or regular use when short of space.
I'm looking for something reasonably comfortable for occasional visitors, that I can store away in a "spare room" kind of thing....
Barb