Double Glazing Recommendations East Yorkshire

Has anyone in the East Yorkshire - West Hull specifically - area had good experiences with double glazing supply/installers?

I am looking at a number of replacements/additions and need references for a company who can supply good product, good service and have the capacity to handle minor building works associated. Price is obviously an issue, but quality kit expertly installed is a bigger consideration.

Any comments on the regions suppliers, good or bad, gratefully received.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

In article , TheScullster writes

We used Arc Windows, small local Hull business, make their own frames. They have done 2 of our houses now including cutting a new outside door into a blank wall, very happy with them. The only snag you might find is they tend to be booked up quite a bit in advance (good sign) so you may have to wait a few months.

I think they are in the Hull yellow pages.

Reply to
Tim Mitchell