floorboards

Edwardian house, with extention, the floorboards in bathroom need replacing and with the joists running in different directions, I have decided to put down sheet ply or similar in 18mm.

Any suggestions gratefully received for the type of ply or laminate I should get?

Finish with vinyl sheet, very little problem with water, etc but will needs to be fitted so can lift for access to pipework

Colin

Reply to
Colin Jackson