Floor leveler

Hi Folks, My local DIY stores sells floor leveller for around 10 a bag. Does anyone know if it's available in larger quantities as I have a floor I need to raise and level by 10mm. The whole area in question is about 18 square meters concrete ground floor. Cheers

Go to a builders merchant or better still a flooring wholesaler. I'm not a fan of the cheaper end water based levelling compounds as in my experience they can break up and revert to a powder after 3 or 4 years in heavy traffic areas. Does the whole floor have to be raised or can you get away with feathering out the difference in levels over say a couple of metres? If you can, use a compound designed to fill a depth of 10mm or or if not build the height up gradually. Most compounds are only designed to fill a maximum of 3mm at a time and are mixed with a latex liquid and not water. You can go deeper if you use a recommended bulking material, granite chippings is the usual recommended material. These compounds used on their own are known as self smoothing NOT self levelling, there IS a difference. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BAG. Sorry to shout but sometimes it's the only way. ;-)
Ian

it appears to be nether here nor there
thickness wise that is
as the previous op said floor leveller is designed for depths of about 3m/m
So consider if its the right area for it Tiles they will take up 10 m/m and can be laid over a rough surface ( quite cheap from the sheds too )
floor leveler and then laminated that will give you the 10m/m
if you could go a bit thicker how about a chipboard floating floor
Hope that some of that helps