Fixing leak - inflatable pool

Got an 8ft pool with an inflatable top ring.
Trouble is I've got a puncture on the seam which makes it impossible to stick a patch on. Any other suggestions?

Yes - a "static kill" followed by a "bottom kill". Works every time :-)
--
Martin

Wot?

Stick a patch on with "Sticks Like Shit". That's how I repaired the leak on my 12' pool - it leaked (air) where the inflatable top ring was joined to the side.
What's more, SLS works underwater, so you don't need to drain the pool.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 5th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3176
Celebrate Zaraday

.
Thats where mines leaking too. Might buy some of that stuff. Never heard of it before...

lost me totally

He's referring to the oil well leak in the Gulf of Mexico.