Fixing a small hole in shed felt roof?

Hi,
I replaced my shed roof with new bitumen sheets, and of course I missed one of the old nails and put a very small tear in it :(
Can I just use a blob of any kind of waterproof mastic/silicone or is there something specific on the market for this problem? It's only a couple of millimetres across, but enough to let water in I assume.
On 13/04/2010 21:30, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

You can get bitumen roof mastic specially for this sort of thing. Builder's merchants.
Rob Graham

Self adhesive flashing
Colin
"Colin Jackson" <cojack6ATbtinternetDOTcom> wrote in message

I wouldn't recommend that stuff, but the bitumen roof mastic should do the job.

Thanks guys, I'll go and get some before it rains again!

Long time no see. How your friends roof in Birminham ?.

Hello, how are you?
His roof is now fine. He had to have it completely done again, you will recall. He used the expensive membrane (can't remember the name, but recommended by you), and no further problems.