Fitting a kitchen part 3

I am progressing (slowly)

I have assumed the base unit height (with Work surface ) is set to make a line with the cooker height. Using this height around the kitchen , was gap do I leave between the bottom of the wall units and the work surface.

No units near the cooker

Thanks

Reply to
Dave

depends on how tall you are :-)

I think standard gap is around 400mm

Oddjob

This gives a typical spacing:

You would presumably want other units to have the same spacing from the work surface as those adjacent to a cooker, ie 400mm.

Personally, I put mine with a spacing that allowed me to reach to the back of the top shelf and had room for the Kenwood Chef at the back of the worktop...

Reply to
Palindrome