EVO or Ideal Icos condensing boiler

I've had a quote for a boiler change which I have accepted, this included a 16KW Ideal Icos condensing boiler. Work started today and sitting in my kitchen, still unboxed, is an EVO H16 boiler. I can find no info about this at all. I am assured that Ideal actually make the EVO boiler and that they are the same.
Plumb center charge about 200 less for the EVO.
The plumber is coming back on Thursday to fit it. I have expressed my concerns to him.
Any comments, adivice, informationn welcome here.