Electric Cylinder Mower ?

Not having a very large garden, which is grassed, I was looking for an Electric Cylinder Mower that had wheels on for easier manoverability. I have been looking at the Qualcast Concorde 32.
Does anyone have any opinions on this model or can you reccommend a different mower.
I am unable to use a hover mower due to medical condition.
My thanks as always -- the_constructor

patch of medium consistency grass and it just could not cope with it at any length. I replaced it with a Qualcast Turbotrack 35 which I found to be excellent but is no longer made. When an elderly family member was looking for similar mower I got them a Qualcast Power-Trak 3400 which was even better :-), light yet powerful and easy to use. This model seems to be just the right size, sitting between large/heavy and small/toy like. It is a rotary but it does leave stripes.
They have them on the argos site.
HTH
--
fred