Dryline Boxes and Polyfoam insulation

I've now started putting on my dryline boxes, in readiness for plastering.

This guide

shows how to put the boxes into simple plasterboard. But I have polyfoam board. So it seems that I need to make a clearance in the insualtion for the tabs to return to the rear face of the plasterboard. I can see what I need to do. But it looks horrendously fiddly. Can anyone recommend a smart method of doing this?

Cheers

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Not to worry. I've just discovered that it was simpler than it looks really. Just shove a screwdriver in a few times, then pick out the bits! :-)

JW

Reply to
John Whitworth

Damn. I was looking forward to a smart method of doing it.

I have always used the screwdriver method.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth