ready mixed concrete

Has anyone bought ready mix concrete for a floor got one 12ft by 9ft 4inch think any ideas on how much per cubic meter it would cost? cheers

Reply to
rivermersey

In article , rivermersey writes

My last notes on this say 200quid a cube but that seems high to me.

That was from a spot mix company mixing on site, they will barrow a reasonable distance to your pouring location. Note that one chap on uk.d-i-y had a very bad mix from a company using a a manual mix drum on the back of a truck but I have had good results with a company using a sealed auger type mixer where the mix is meant to be better controlled. Be aware that the trucks are huge.

Reply to
fred