drill

Want to give my daughter a power drill.
Any thoughts on what/price to spend?
I have a Bosch which is great but rather expensive, have bought a cheaper item previously but the battery did not hold charge. Went for a lithium which is great.
Colin
On 01/09/2011 10:58, Colin Jackson wrote:

Ah, you want TMH. His daughter is well trained and equipped.
x-posted...
Andy
On 01/09/2011 20:35, Andy Champ wrote:

But she uses one of these
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZxOqfB3YA

No good for rawlplugs.

That's her day job. I thought I recalled you saying she had a full set of handyman-type tools (only in pink), and the knowledge of how to use them.
Andy
On 9/2/2011 3:36 PM, Andy Champ wrote:

That would be _my_ daughter.
On 02/09/2011 20:36, Andy Champ wrote:

Ah! Indeed she did when she went to uni.
Her fiance is quite a capable chap and has inherited some good tools from me when I've upgraded from DIY stuff to pro.

ISTR an article on here http://www.diyfaq.org.uk /
NT