Dremels - Are they any good ?

Are Dremels any good for removing wall tile grout (Used with the correct bit, I mean, of course)
woodglass
Absolutely brilliant, I did one whole wall in my bathroom without any problems. Make sure you wear a dust mask and some eye protection. Dont bother with the guide tool just hold the dremmel with both hands to steady. Good luck. Len.