discontinued armitage shanks "clarendon" wc cistern flush lever WANTED

The lever on our loo snapped in half and I have been unable to find a replacement since the 1986 "Clarendon" line is long since discontinued. A plumber fitted a replacement lever but it is loose and does not work properly. Does anyone know where I can get one or whether there is one which is compatible will fit properly. Thanks very much. Sally

http://store.discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk/default.asp?t=8&s 7&m9&d41&p549
"Sue" wrote in message

http://store.discontinuedbathrooms.co.uk/default.asp?t=8&s 7&m9&d41&p549
Thanks Sue.. 50 does seem a bit much for a lever - but perhaps I just have to accept that its cheaper than a new loo!