Decking Oil - now its raining!

Hi there,
I checked the weather forecast which said it would be dry. I then applied Ronseal Decking Oil over my deck (after power washing it a few days before). Within 1 hour it started raining! In fact it is still raining after 2 hours.
Is this likely to do any harm? Will I have to start again with another coat?
Many thanks for any replies.
"Lorenzo" wrote:

Since it is oil based then hopefully the water 'beaded' and ran off. Can you compare the area that was rained on with an area of oiled decking that was shielded from the rain? If so, does it look any different? It needs two coats anyway.