Crack -Garage floor

When in the process of building garage it was found that the housebuilder(Wimpey) had decided to dig a huge hole and bury a load of rubbish just where my garage had to be.The result was that this had to be dug out and disposed of and the hole made up to the level for concreting with quarry dust(I think that is what it was)After a few years a crack appeared across the garage floor.It appears to have settled now.Im looking for suggestions on how best to repair this crack which is a squiggle and not very wide.
Keep bad mouthing Wimpey - they might find it worth offering help to shut you up!!