Continuity Checker

I have a device which is simply a tube which contains a battery, a bulb and a thin probe connecting to one side of the battery. The other side of the battery is connected to a lead with a crocodile clip With this device I can check continuity of any circuit. A number of people have asked me were they could buy it but it is so long ago since I bought it I cannot remember. Does anyone know where they can obtain such an item? Blair

I know what you are talking about but can not see one on the web, but you could make one easily enough using an old biro case and placing the components (LED and resistor) inside.
Look at this:-
http://www.kpsec.freeuk.com/projects/simplet.htm
--
the_constructor

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:00:46 +0000, Blair wrote:

===============================Try Halfords or any decent car spares shop.
They're used for very basic car electrical testing. I've got one with a spike (like a dart point) that can be pushed through wiring insulation.
Cic.
--
Testing UBUNTU Linux

for 1.99 plus 1.47 postage Blair