Conservatory remote

Our combined fan/light unit blew a bulb today and the remote will now only operate the fan not the lights. The lights work fine by the pull switch. There's no obvious fuse to check and I wondered if anyone has any ideas? It's an Ultraframe model 78356 mfg 020 Thanks TonyB
TonyB wrote:

Blown triac in the controller?
--
Sue

Sounds about right. Thanks TonyB
Yep renown for it ,a trick we use is to swap the fan feed for the light feed in the controller (mounted under the fan top cowl) this allows 3 light levels via remote and fan on pull only. Or just replace the controller (around 35-50 depending where you go)
CJ

I understand it is a FRCA001 TonyB
Hi Tony Now you're asking if you are in the NW searchlight do a similar unit around 35 , Ultraframe charge anything from 50-90 even DIY stores have the radio versions in some superstores again around 35. Or (dare I say ) try ebay, Failing all here's a starting point... http://www.fans-today.co.uk/Ceiling-fan-remote-control.htm
HTH
CJ

Cool, thanks CJ. I'm just awaiting the quote from Ultraframe and then will probably buy from one of the sites you suggest if UF are as expensive as expected! Meanwhile a look on ebay won't hurt... Thanks again TonyB