Conservatory-foil inserts for twin wall roof

Hello, Does anyone have experience to share of results of using foil inserts for twin wall roof to reduce heat and protect contents in conservatory ? C& A building plastics call theirs Solar shield.
For my 15 square meter (floor area) conservatory it is going to cost approx 350 for materials. I wonder how fiddly it is to do as well...not worried if it works well in the end. Thanks. David
Hello, Does anyone have experience to share of results of using foil inserts for twin wall roof to reduce heat and protect contents in conservatory ? C& A building plastics call theirs Solar shield.
For my 15 square meter (floor area) conservatory it is going to cost approx 350 for materials. I wonder how fiddly it is to do as well...not worried if it works well in the end. Thanks. David
After having an extortionate quote, my neighbour used 4 or 5 cheap roller blinds across the roof, (cost about 15), this works very well if the roof is a suitable rectangular shape.
Hello, Does anyone have experience to share of results of using foil inserts for twin wall roof to reduce heat and protect contents in conservatory ? C& A building plastics call theirs Solar shield.
For my 15 square meter (floor area) conservatory it is going to cost approx 350 for materials. I wonder how fiddly it is to do as well...not worried if it works well in the end. Thanks.
I fitted the strips to my conservatory roof with the help of a friend. It was fiddely and we had a learning curve but eventually we got the technique and it became relatively easy Very effective and looks good Blair