Cleaning old ceramic tiled floor

Just wondered if anyone could advise me on the best way of cleaning my kitchen floor. It is traditional 1920's tiled floor in good condition but quite dirty in places. I was wondering if a pressure washer would be appropriate, as these tend to work very well on paving slabs.
Cheers
James
"James" wrote:

I would use a steam cleaner and/or floor cleaning detergents with a scraper if necessary. I would not use a pressure washer indoors for any reason.