covering tiled floor

Hi some time ago I had my living room floor tiled but unknown to me the guy that done it just laid the tiles on top of the blockboard flooring without putting down plywood and the rsult was the tiles cracking all over the place does anyone have suggestion on what I cover the tiles with IE carpet or wood lamanate. Thanks from Tim

Reply to
Tim Malloy