Cleaning a shower base

We have a ceramic shower base which has a surface which is divided into small squares and my wife finds that cleaning the base does not clean the centre part back to its original white look Can anyone suggest a remedy please? Blair
On Thu, 17 Jul 2008 18:13:12 +0100, bm wrote:

=================================It might be limescale, so try a scale remover such as 'Viacal' or vinegar. Test a small area with a cotton bud.
Cic.
--
Using Ubuntu Linux

The financial implications of this are horrendous. Cheaper to change the shower base.
Rob Graham