Circular Saws / Blades

Hi All,
My aging B&D saw takes a184mm X 16mm bore blade, you wouldnt believe the hassle im having finding a decent blade, its always the same problem - reduction rings !!!
The rings are always slightly too small or have damaged "splines" so they dont grip the blade properly, I've tried screwfix tct pro duty and also toolstation's silverline rubbish - out of 5 sets (9 blades) Ive managed to find 1 where the ring has held. Getting replacements doesnt seem to be a problem - but Im guessing its a fault thats not going to go away.
I use the saw a fair bit mainly ply/chipboard sheets, door trimming and floor boards - but certainly nothing that would justify 150+ for a dewalt or bosh. Has anyone found a decent price/quaility blade - or should I just bin the B&D and get a cheap silverline 30mm bore saw as I now have 6 blades that are useless otherwise. Is it possible to cut straight lines with them or are they as badly made as the blades?
TIA Lard.

These any good?
I am no way conectted with the seller(s)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-Decker-cross-cut-saw-blade-184-x-16-100_W0QQitemZ4393508012QQcategoryZ20785QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-Decker-rip-cutting-blade-184-x-16-12_W0QQitemZ4393518482QQcategoryZ20785QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dewalt-184-x-16-Circular-Saw-Blades-x-3-DW62-5703R-C7U_W0QQitemZ7612416625QQcategoryZ20797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
HTH
John

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-Decker-cross-cut-saw-blade-184-x-16-100_W0QQitemZ4393508012QQcategoryZ20785QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/black-Decker-rip-cutting-blade-184-x-16-12_W0QQitemZ4393518482QQcategoryZ20785QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Dewalt-184-x-16-Circular-Saw-Blades-x-3-DW62-5703R-C7U_W0QQitemZ7612416625QQcategoryZ20797QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Cheers for the links John - I hadnt thought of Ebay. Hard to justify 20+ quid for 1 blade when Toolstation sell the saw to take these 6 blades without the reduction rings for 30 though.
Lard
Lardman wrote:
|| I use the saw a fair bit mainly ply/chipboard sheets, door trimming || and floor boards - but certainly nothing that would justify 150+ || for a dewalt or bosh. Has anyone found a decent price/quaility || blade - or should I just bin the B&D and get a cheap silverline 30mm || bore saw as I now have 6 blades that are useless otherwise. Is it || possible to cut straight lines with them or are they as badly made || as the blades? || || TIA Lard.
I'm not familiar with the saws you mention, but if a hand-held rather than a bench saw, I can recommend the Skil. It was 99 (I think) when I got it a few years ago, and it is utterly brilliant. If you're going for a new saw, they are better than Bosch IMO. The Skil is a pleasure to use and has never done anything but the best job, apart from when the owner has been less than perfect.
--
Rich

Im currently using a handheld Black and Decker 7308 - I borrowed it from Noah after he finished the ark. I did look at the Skil 5751 but the 51mm cutting depth worried me.
Have you used both the Bosch and Skil is there really a difference ? Without opening up the "cheap tools debate" again.
Lard