boiler timer

My switch , the ones with the on off timer little switch. and the little pegs for setting on off times,You know the ones. they all look alike. Is playing up. The little switch in the middle labled (on, off ,timer )is loose, sometimes it works sometimes not. are they expensive to change.They must be common, I see them on everything, even our overhead heating at work?
On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 01:42:25 +0100, remove wrote:

================================================ Try a google for 'Grasslin'; the model you're describing appears to be from their range. Some of them simply plug in to a back pattress like an ordinary 13 amp plug.
Cic.
Using Ubuntu Linux
Try
http://tinyurl.com/lrqywg