13A plug top adapters for disabled users

Hi
anyone know where i can get the easy to remove 13A plugs, either a loop adapter or the whole plug. i have 1 old one that you add to a plug but its broken.
Mark
"Mark D. Smith" wrote:

http://www.mbee.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id 02
writes

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Wiring_Accessories_Menu_Index/P lugs_Tops_1/index.html
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Thanks Fred
your link broke but i was able to get there and have orders some. if you put a space before long links they don't break. (usually) http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Wiring_Accessories_Menu_Index/Plugs_Tops_1/index.htmli then got a reply from CPC who do them in red PTN PL00392 but cost more.Mark

it was a strange choice for a single colour but to no avail.
I'm afraid it's my ancient newsreader that breaks wrapped links and the space or < > seems to make no difference but as it's a diy newsgroup I have no qualms about leaving the finishing touches to the reader :-)
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

I think argos has started doing them to as part of their new disabled living range,sure i spotted them there the other day!
JB
Mark D. Smith wrote:

Tops_1/index.htmli
Any local markets near you? they have them in mine for 95p each.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite