Switch-receptacle-fixture?

Hi everyone. Wanted to know. Is there a way to wire, in order, Lightswitch--then receptacle-then Light Fixture-? We cannot open any walls or do any pulling of new wire, etc. It has 12-2 currently and the wife (who else) would like to change from SW-Light-Light to SW - Receptacle-Light.
Can It be done? I dont thinkso off hand
Perhaps I should try... SW-- new wife--new wife's sis-?
Any help appreciated Grr
In a previous post AustinScoobee wrote...

Depends on how the wire runs were made. If wire from the panel was run to the first fixture box then a wire run to the switch it may be possible to give you the SW-Receptacle-Light scenario.
You will have to turn off the switch, open the both fixture boxes, then test for the presence of power in either of the boxes. If you have power from the panel with the light switch off then you can wire a receptacle at the box that has power.
On the other hand, if the power goes to the switch first, then the fixtures I cannot think of a way to get to SW-Receptacle-Fixture without fishing new wire.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Switch - Receptacle - Clapper - Light
-- Dennis
Thanks guys, Telling my wife something is impractical and potentially dangerous, is itself impractical and dangerous! Thanks again G