Sheet Rock in Outbuilding?

I was going to use osb in my well house/shop but it is up to $14.45 a sheet. I can put in sheet rock for less than 1/2. Question: Will sheet rock be ok in an unheated outbuilding?
Thanks,
--
Robert Olin
Bob's Water & Septic LLC

As long as it's dry, there shouldn't be any problems. I insulated and sheetrocked our detached garage and it has been fine for the last 9+ years, even though there's a bit of moisture that drips off vehicles, or when I hose down the garage floor.
I sheetrocked "part" of our small pump house also, but got busy with other tasks and haven't finished that project. No problems there either.
Anthony
No problem. The drywall will turn yellow/brown if you don't tape or paint. Continuous wetting will of course hurt it as will extreme humidity like an indoor pool without ventilation.
--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .