Oak tongue and Groove flooring

I just finished installing my 3/4" oak tongue and groove flooring and wanted to know if I need or should fill the small joint cracks with a filler? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jeff
We always did 50 years ago but although I don't agree, a lot of floor layers don't anymore. We rubbed it in as a semi liquid with a hunk of burlap bag.

Yes, you want to fill cracks and sand again. As said, a semi-liquid form mixed for the purpose. If you apply several coats of a good quality polyurethane finish on top of that, you'll get a reasonably crack free surface that can be cleaned with an iRobot unit. Don't expect to use carnuba wax.
Glenn wrote:

That makes me cringe. Here the boards come with T&G on all four edges and a micro bevel on the long sides, no filler is ever used (except on knots) and the best finish in my view is oil and wax. You can use polyurethane but the result looks like plastic to me. Why buy expensive oak if you want it to look like plastic?