Looking for some expert estimators with strong opinions

I'm a co-founder at www.EZGC.co working to build a cloud-based estimate tool that is easy to use, customizable, and accessible on your mobile device. I would love to get a small group of experts to weigh in on features that would be most important to them, pain points in their existing process, and dream features. If you had some interest in sharing your thoughts and opinions, please reply here or email me at snipped-for-privacy@ezgc.co. The only thing I can offer in exchange is free access to our first beta release and the satisfaction of helping to build what should be a really useful tool.