Our home is 2900 sq feet with finished basement for total 3500 sq ft. We have a two system heating, one unit for the upstairs located in the attic and one for downstairs located in the basement. We are in need of a humidifier, but I was told I can't get one in the attic system since the attic is not climate controlled. Will a humidifier on the basement unit be enough for the entire house and will we feel any moisture upstairs since the duct work doesn't go upstairs from the basement unit?