Create a company - Licence ?

I move to Florida at the end of this year.
I'll create a plumbing company.
Is there a licence to be able to make plumbing ?
Thanks.
--

// Remi COOLS - CUBIC
// 21 rue de Biskra

Thanks for your quick answer.
I known that license exist, but I didn't know if they're compulsory.
My job is remodeling of residential house and apartment. I do plumbing, air-conditionning, electricity, tilling, partitionning, painting and all kind of finishing job.
So, I have to apply for "Residential contractor"
But, I don't understand if air-conditionning" and plumbing are included in "Residential contractor" or if I have to apply for the three.
Thanks
--

// Remi COOLS - CUBIC
// 21 rue de Biskra