Create a company - Licence ?

I move to Florida at the end of this year.

I'll create a plumbing company.

Is there a licence to be able to make plumbing ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Rémi COOLS - CUBIC

Assuming that you're serious...check out

Ron

Thanks for your quick answer.

I known that license exist, but I didn't know if they're compulsory.

My job is remodeling of residential house and apartment. I do plumbing, air-conditionning, electricity, tilling, partitionning, painting and all kind of finishing job.

So, I have to apply for "Residential contractor"

But, I don't understand if air-conditionning" and plumbing are included in "Residential contractor" or if I have to apply for the three.

Thanks

Reply to
Rémi COOLS - CUBIC

Yes, they're compulsory, if you are going to be considered legitimate.

And each discipline (plumbing, A/C, electric, etc) is a SEPARATE license.

Reply to
Ron