Cost to re do plumbing

How much (ballpark estimate) does it cost to re do the entire plumbing for a house with 2.5 bath and a kitchen. Assuming everything had to be gutted and replaced including pipes.
Thank you
Ken
Ken wrote:

No way to tell...slab construction or full basement (finished, not), location, location, location, ...???
Somewhere between a medium to a very large ransom should cover it, however...

One story, two story? Stacked bathrooms? Back to back bathrooms? 1/2 bath off the kitchen? How old is the house? Is the house occupied?
copper, cpvc or PEX?
new fixtures?
Who fixes the walls?
SWAG $9k +/-$3k

What about fixtures? Around these parts people drop a grand on a froofy toilet or handpainted sink. So your equation should read: TWAG $9K +/- WTFK?

Rico-
You're right about fixtures.
I should have said my SWAG was for the re-pipe including 1/4 turn angle stops & nothing beyond.
All fixtures additional $'s.
OP- Need a new mainline?
cheers
Here in California, that is VERY low. Add at least another 8K. Who supplies the fixtures? Does the re-plumb cover gas and DWV, too? Cast or plastic DWV? Many variables here that are not answered...
Tim
wrote:

One story, two story? Stacked bathrooms? Back to back bathrooms? 1/2 bath off the kitchen? How old is the house? Is the house occupied?
copper, cpvc or PEX?
new fixtures?
Who fixes the walls?
SWAG $9k +/-$3k

Even in SoCal $9k should do a fresh water re-pipe considering
fixtures extra no drain work no gas mainline extra
A neighbor just had a 2 bath (stacked), kitchen & laundry room done for about $9k. Mainline previously done.
re-reading OP...yeah, lots of details not present
cheers Bob
Ho boy. My best guess is one arm and to the knee of one leg.

Too low, I'd say arm and full leg.

I was just trying to be nice.

I know a guy that can do it for a kneecap and three toes. He's unlicensed, but he performs his own surgery so he can save you the surgery and anesthesia bills.
For my house just to replace the pipes was about $200 in materials...
BUT I had to dig out the crawl space under the house to get to the pipes to replace them. This took months of my time. If I had to pay someone to do this, it would have been thousands of dollars in labor.
Now if all your pipes are easy to get to because you have a basement, then: pipe materials + fixtures + labor.
"Ken" wrote in message

For that small of an amount I would assume you are talking only about PEX supply lines and that it's a small house. I would also assume that you didn't have much in the way of valves, didn't use a manifold, etc.