Contractors Paperwork

I specialize in invoicing for contractors and doing other clerical work for those who don't have the time. I am a virtual assistant and can handle small and large projects.
I can create and maitain a client database, invoice, compose proposals, maitain email accounts and provide follow-up on your jobs.
Let me run your office so you can run your business! or Denise Kirkland at 404-343-4421.