Windex vs. windshield wiper fluid

My sister always used windshield wiper fluid to clean her house hold windows. What's the difference between Windex and this? Besides the anti-freeze part.
Theresa
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:22:42 GMT, "Baroness Benachi"

It's usually cheaper. You can buy a gallon of the washer fluid for about a $1. However, I don't like it, as it's too watered down to be very effective, imo. I mix my own solution and it costs pennies per use.
Nan