Washing Out Your Fishbox

I have just washed out my fishbox. Nothing wrong with that, but it's a constant astonishment to me that people tend to allow their fish products to fester in my plastic box and therefore run the risk of developing a nasty disease. Will the people (Jessie, Susan and Diana) stop doing this, please? All it takes is one short squirt of washing-up liquid and everything will be fine with me, but if I find myself overly cautious, I'll have to withdraw my excellent services from the alt.homecleaning and put my safety first and where it belongs.

Good day to you. Mr F. Bentos

Reply to
Mr F. Bentos

I fail to see the connection between Jessie, Susan and Diana, whoever they may be, and your alt.home.cleaning services. Surely you can keep these people under control and teach them how to use a squirt of Fairy to your satisfaction? If not , have you thought of padlocking your fishbox?

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

If you were to withdraw your excellent services the people (Jessie, Susan, and Diana) would win; that's exactly what they want.

I would not clean my plastic fishbox with a squirt of washing-up liquid. We're in a severe drought, and if I failed to rinse the detergent thoroughly away it could cause worse intestinal distress than a delicious meal of festering fish.

I take my fishbox wherever I go. The people can't put their fish products into it if I'm sitting on it. Naturally I don't sit on it when I'm driving, or I'd crush my Stetson against the ceiling. When I'm driving I lock it in the trunk. Valuing food safety, I have disabled the remote trunk opener.

There's no need for you to feel sheepish for not already knowing the simple solution to your problem. The only foolish question is the one that isn't asked.

Reply to
E Z Peaces