totalvac.com - worst customer service

I just wanted to warn my fellow consumers about a company with extremely poor customer service. I tried to call this company, sent them a few emails about a problem with my order. I got no response at all from them until I filed a complaint with the online better business bureau.
Be warned....don't buy from them.