Steamer for upholstery - Where do I rent it from?

Where do you rent upholstery steamers? I don't want to hire a cleaning service, but rather do the job myself. I thought HomeDepot would rent such equipment but they don't. Who does? Thanks.

service,
equipment but

Many people refer to extraction cleaners as "steam cleaners." Such equipment is rented at many supermarkets and home improvement stores under names like "Rug Doctor." All these cleaners have upholstery tools. Sometimes you have to pay an extra charge for the upholstery tools, but usually not. That's the kind of equipment that I see cleaning services using. If you want something else, then I would call equipment rental companies.