Sanford Dry Erase Marker Stain

Might anyone know if there is a way to remove such a stain from a pair of pants?

Thanks, Michael

Reply to
<mlkramer

Hi Michael,

Try Amyl Acetate (nail varnish remover as a substitute). Add it with a dropper and use absorbent cloths to soak up as much as possible.

If that doesn't completely work then take a look at

which shows a biro stain being removed and the same technique should work.

Hope this helps

-- DrClean

The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web

Reply to
DrClean

You might also try "Ink Away"-it is made by the same company as "Goo-Gone". It has done a great job for me!! and I'm a teacher!!

Reply to
sijka