Sanford Dry Erase Marker Stain

Might anyone know if there is a way to remove such a stain from a pair of pants?
Thanks, Michael

Hi Michael,
Try Amyl Acetate (nail varnish remover as a substitute). Add it with a dropper and use absorbent cloths to soak up as much as possible.
If that doesn't completely work then take a look at www.DrClean.co.uk/surgery_stains/stains_techniques2.asp which shows a biro stain being removed and the same technique should work.
Hope this helps -- DrClean www.DrClean.co.uk The Best Fabric Cleaning Resource on the Web
You might also try "Ink Away"-it is made by the same company as "Goo-Gone". It has done a great job for me!! and I'm a teacher!!
Sijka