rusty dots in sink,toilet

Hi in my bathroom the tub and the sink toilet all have a small "dots" like a rust. I owner of the home told me she put a Javax in the sink and the toilet and kept it for long time then this dots (spots) started after that, the bathroom was not used before. Now I am trying to clean that, I also tried to used Javax to remove them but I failed. Any idea how to get rid of these what are look like a dots of a rusts. Thanks

Hello Tamarajava! Have you tried javax.swing? It provides a set of "lightweight" (all-Java language) components that, to the maximum degree possible, work the same on all platforms.