Rust stains on concrete

The wing blew over a vat of vinegar where I had been soaking rusted files.
Now the concrete patio has a rust stain.
What is best way to remove it?
Also: The files still look rusty. Should I clean again and oil them? Or...?
TIA
Ungeschickt
On Fri, 23 May 2008 11:31:34 -0700, Ungeschickt wrote:

Your concrete pad is ruined forever; find a file sale.
Ungeschickt wrote:

Oxalic acid removes rust. It's toxic. ZUD, sold in supermarkets, is a relatively safe form. Wood bleach is a stronger form.
Muriatic acid removes worse stains by dissolving concrete. It requires safety precautions.
The difference between a rusty knife and a rusty file is that you can sharpen a rusty knife.