Look in cleaning supply aisle at grocery for 'rust x' or similar. Around
here, it is sold as a powder. Shake it on, dribble water on to make a paste,
and let it sit awhile. If that leaves any residue after a couple
applications, cover with a paper towel soaked in bleach for awhile.
Be really careful with the Bleach if it is a dark color! We have a bleach
spot on our Navy blue counter from bleach. Never, EVER before had I had
this problem. Bleach was always my Ace in the hole.
Lemon juice from the green bottle might also work. Keep it wet and let it
HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.