Re: Genuinely menacing

Page 1 of 2

These new fangled toilet seats are all very well but what about their cleaning? How do they take to a drop of bleach or a good scrub with a dab of Ajax? I really don't know what our Grandmothers would have made of all this. Ragout
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ragout) wrote:

We mix that stuff in salt licks for the deer, the antelope, and the varmints. It makes them easy to shoot at night. We use the hides for furry, glowing toilet seats. They're very popular in Beverly Hills.

Our grannies preferred the kind that could be snapped off the hinges, run through the washing machine, and hung out on the line. That's the kind we use in my restaurants. To keep the seats clean, we don't put them back on. With our generous servings of beverages and the cozy lighting in our restrooms, our customers have yet to notice the absense of unnecessary hardware.
--
Barbecue Bob serving family-style roast bunny
at convenient restaurants

the
advancing
Sounds like a trousers round the ankles feet on the door cos there ain't no lock on the door kind of establishment we all know that that can ruin ones evening eh kids?
rg

wee-wee
no
nah just send sir danny round for the punk king door step challenge
miner.-

the
advancing
I went someplace tonight, it was supposed to be classy and newly refurbished but they had no seats on their toilets. The pan was like a moulded stainless steel that incorporated the shape of a seat, well almost. Very hygienic and SF looking I suppose but not very comfy, not that I sat down on it. the glow in the dark stuff would be good for the chain. I can never find that sort of flush when I've had a few and it's dark.

i miss the tank on the wall terlits. when i got pissed i could always lean into the chain and flush while i passed out.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) went:

you mean you people actually flush toilets when you're out on the piss somewhere? next you'll be saying you clear up your own sick.
--
warning -- bbc7 is broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab
digital radio. if you want it in stereo buy freeview instead.

if we didn't our mum's would hide us.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) went:

would they hide you in a cupboard?
--
warning -- bbc7 is broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab
digital radio. if you want it in stereo buy freeview instead.

hide as in removing a layer.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) went:

like the invisible man when he takes his bandages off?
--
warning -- bbc7 is broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab
digital radio. if you want it in stereo buy freeview instead.

like me mum when i was a sprog.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) went:

yer mam was the invisible man? i bet that were rough.
--
warning -- bbc7 is broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab
digital radio. if you want it in stereo buy freeview instead.

no, ya dingus. in the colony, hiding means removing a layer of skin, as in severe discipline.

Hi Bob Have you thought about putting fatted calf on the menu this week? Ragout

hummingbird tongues in aspic would be quite nice.
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) wrote in message

There was an excellent recipe floating around Usenet a couple of years back for Tongue with Apricots.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Ragout) went:

tongue? bleugh. eat what? but it's been in someone else's mouth.
--
warning -- bbc7 is broadcast in 1960s style mono on dab
digital radio. if you want it in stereo buy freeview instead.

like you've never had your tongue in someone elses mouth?
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net (e) went:

i've had it worse places than that, which is why i would never eat one. but it was a viv stanshall quote i'm surprised you missed.