Re: Cleaning Motivation

Yeah, Rein hit it on the head. Clutter is one of the biggest enemies. My biggest pet peeves are junk mail and old newspapers. I'm new here and I lurk to try to get motivation. I just lit a fire in the fireplace and starting chucking junk mail . There's this fear of destroying something and then needing it...yikes.