Re: Cat urine in wood flooring - how to remove????

I had an apartment that had a two cat problem. I also kilzed and treated in order to kill the odor, but once the weather got warm and moist the smell came back. I finally got a tower ionizer and tried that. It worked wonders!! The smells disappeared in just a few hours. Unfortunately they came back pretty quick. I left it running for a few months and it solved the problem permanently. I hope this helps.
Norm in Ohio
On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 06:49:22 -0700, "Nathan Jr."

On Apr 23, 12:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com wrote:

You could use odarid cat and dog pee neutraliser. That works well