Pop goes the Pocket Sauce

Yesterday while driving down the road, the daughter-units of Clan Ranger decided an afternoon snack of fries and sweet-n-sour sauce sounded pretty good. I pulled into the drive-through, placed my order, drove forward and there the order was; ready, hot, and filled as requested; sauces and fries bursting at the bags' seams. [I love this one JItB for all these reasons.]
I set the bags of fries down on the front seat so we could get back out on the road and to our final destination, still several minutes away. During this time, I handed the bags of food and sauces back to my daughter-units for divvying up.
Each grrl yowled in pain from the heat exuding through the cardboard containers but were willingly put up with this minor discomfort while gobbling down fried treats.
Almost as if cued up, three simultaneous "Pop! Pop! Pop!" cut through the road-and-wind noise with three equally startling, "Ew! Gross!"
It seems the heat from the freshly batched fries super-heated the 1-oz. containers of sweet-and-sour sauces so that when the milar seals were broken, said contents urped out like so much liquid stain.
I now have the back of my car's seating stained with this sauce and was hoping there might be some way of removing said stains before they set.
Soap-and-warm-water did nothing more than remove the chunks-n-gunk.
The Ranger

A well written and amusing account, no doubt, but what is it you exactly want from me? Whenever's there more than a couple of paragraphs, I find myself going to the next in need, without usually supplying a reply. Please, if you are able to take hold of your imaginative bent, attempt to summarise whatever it is you're asking for in one handy sized message, not a whole novel, damn and monkeys! I'll not ask you as sweetly again.
Good day. Mr F. Bentos

As hard as this will be for you to believe, the only thing I wish from you in the holidaze season is to die slowly watching as each of your fingers is pounded from its joint with a framing hammer.

Less saccharine next time; it'll improve your overall disposition.
Good afternoon,
The Ranger
--
"Humor is genetic. If you can't laugh at your family, then you
can't laugh at other people."