Greased Lightning Cleaner

My helper bought this while I was recovering from surgery.
Afterwards, I had a hard time finding it, as I really liked it.
Any endorsements?
VERIFIED complaints?
Tx
Dark Energy
On Sat, 01 Mar 2008 10:57:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net wrote:

No

I love this product. Works great for me especially in the bathroom for cleaning tub, sink etc. I buy it at home depot.

Well, Aw Raht! That's TWO experts, you and Oren. So I guess I can go ahead and use it in good conscience. ( I had been spooked by the Jeremiad of another poster against PineSol.)
Dark Energy