Deep Cleaners For Carpet

I would like to have some feedback from the group concerning deep cleaners for carpet. I have done some research and find that the Bissell 7920 and 7950 appeal to me. If anyone has any success with these units, please let me know. If there are some that prefer a different brand, I am willing to listen. I just want to get the most reliable for the money.
Please respond to @insightbb.com
Thanx
Don,
You might want to try looking at MARC's Product # 313.
It is called CARPET BONNET CLEANER and when you use it at 100% strength it is an excellent spot cleaner. I have sold it to several hotels in California because it will remove iodine, betadine and hair dye stains from carpets.
MARC has an excellent line of other carpet cleaner products too. Unlike the others these work!
Ed call 1-800-228-8508 for a local sales rep. to demonstrate it to you.