cleaning burners on Thermador stovetop

We've had a Thermador cooktop for about 4 months. I haven't found a way to clean the food and liquid that spills and gets stuck on the burners. Anyone have a suggestion? Eileen

Anyone
Oven cleaner.
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 10:17:50 -0500, "Eileen in New Jersey"

make a paste with cream of tartar and vinegar. Rub this paste in with a blue scrubbing pad (not green, too agressive).