Ants have arrived in my home in MI in early February

I can't believe it, but I have killed 4 large black ants already in the house. Usually I get some early spring, but never early February. No special places, two in the kitchen, one in the bathroom and one in my living room. Suggestions on how to get rid of them? I live in Michigan and we have between half a foot and a foot of snow on the ground.

Reply to
Autumn

I have used this stuff and it is great. The ants take it back to their nests and it gets them all.

Reply to
Victoria Hirt